Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Look to my Photography Blog

Time for  a Change

If you’re reading this then you’ll notice a brand new look to my blog. Gone are the dark grey, almost black backgrounds from before in exchange for a much lighter, brighter, more readable, and more editorial style blog design. Although I have pretty much retained a similar layout, the new temple allows for multiple pages, which is something I’ve been wanting to include for ages.

image

I had contemplated moving my blog over to Wordpress who seem to have a vast array of quite stylish designs and offer far more customisation than Blogger. However Blogger has improved considerably of late and playing around with some of the Advanced customisation within their Template Designer I’ve chanced upon a style that appeals to me and looks a tad more professional. I hope it appeals to my readers too.

In addition I have added a more detailed About page, and another page listing the equipment I use. I hope to expand on this facility and add more pages in the near future. I’ve also added some new sidebars linking to articles on Equipment and Photographic locations as these seem to be the most popular postings.

I hope you like the new style.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...